- This topic is empty.
June 22, 2020 at 12:12 am #25223RamonaKeymaster
Welcome to NCSBA’s Discussion Forum. By using this feature, you are agreeing to the following NCSBA Forum Rules & Etiquette:
- Stay on Topic. Many people use forums for knowledge gathering as well as social interactions. Forum posts and threads can be read by hundreds or thousands of users, and as such it’s important to read the topic of a particular discussion and keep your posts related to that topic. If you are looking for general chat and comments, look in the forums for an off-topic discussion area.
- Turn the Caps Lock Key Off. When you type a post in all capital letters you are going to annoy other forum users. Capital letters are viewed as shouting when communicating online and may be considered rude by members when posting in such a format.
- Avoid Double Posting. When using forums it annoys other users when you post the same message more than once, in more than on discussion thread. If you make a post and no one replies, then leave it at that. Reposting the same message or slightly edited versions of the same message will not earn you any respect from other forum users, and in fact, it may earn you warnings from the moderator.
- Search Before Posting. Before posting a question or asking for help on a particular topic, do use the forum search option to make sure this question has not already been asked and answered by other users. Even if your question does not appear in the thread list, it may still be available as an archived topic in the forum.
NOTE: By posting in our forums, you have made a choice to actively engage in discussions with other school board members and educators. While you are not obligated to reply, by posting anywhere in our forums you understand you are participating in discussion forums and will most likely receive replies from other members of the NCSBA community.
Guests (Unregistered) Cannot Post
You will still be able to read forum messages as an unregistered Guest, in all public forums, but posting and replying is disabled.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.